Fake Folk that are stealing your country

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Our First Same-Sex Piltdown Couple

"Furious Masturbator Seeks A Creamy Nugent Filling" - SenatorCraigsList, April, 2005

Michael Schwartz, the chief of staff of Oklahoma's GOP Senator Tom Coburn, was quoted by a reporter as saying, “I'm a radical! I'm a real extremist. I don't want to impeach judges. I want to impale them!"

This elicited a premature invocation from Ted Nugent, "Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause.

"To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Piltdown Patriots welcomes Michael Schwartz and Ted Nugent !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's just your basic righty jerk. Why is he on your shortlist?

Larry